1. Since you have procrastinated for so long, it’s a good idea to make a to do list and have it with you at ALL TIMES throughout the day! You’ll probably remember things as your going along too, and will need to have the list handy to add additional tasks.
2. Buy things that are already made and done for you. Grab cheeses and sliced meats, from your local grocery store, for a delicious appetizer. Also, make sure to pick up some already made pies and cookies (or have your guests bring dessert).
3. The microwave is going to be your best friend today my fellow procrastinator. Cook your raw potatoes in there instead of boiling them. Actually, you can also buy store bought potatoes. They make delicious ones that you can heat up in just a few minutes!!
4. If you decide to make roasted potatoes throw them in with your turkey to cook, alongside any veggies you have made. You’ll have a few less things to think about that way.
5. Pick up some Stove-Top Stuffing!!! Even though it’s from a box, it’s SO delicious and most people won’t know it’s from a box. It’s an essential part of Thanksgiving Dinner, but doesn’t have to take all day to make.
6. You will never appreciate Pillsbury Biscuits as much as you do when you procrastinate on holiday meals. They come pre sliced…just add the butter!
7. Make big batches of mixed drinks, so you don’t have to get tons of different types of alcohol. You’ll save yourself a lot of time and money! No one will even remember how last minute your party was.
8. Make sure your dishwasher is empty before you start the holiday meal madness. You won’t be sorry about this one!
9. Don’t forget what this holiday is truly about. Be thankful for your health and thankful that you get to spend this time with your family…even if they are crazy!